Oh, boy I am so excited to share this with you! Recently, I unveiled my plan to lock myself in my evil lair preparing holiday gifts. Not wanting to leave you in the lurch whilst I work my crafty madness, I have organized a wonderful line-up of guest bloggers for your enjoyment.
I am truly delighted that these lovely ladies will be blogging chez moi, as they are my absolute favourite bloggers out there! I can happily confirm that the following are already planning their posts as we speak:
- Alessa from Farbenfreude
- Ali from The Wardrobe, Reimagined
- Debi from My Happy Sewing Place
- Kerry from Kestrel Finds and Makes
- Kristen from KristenMakes
- Meg from Meg the Grand
- Oona from Oonaballoona and Oona Does It
- Solvi from Delfinelise
- Stephanie from The Girl With the Star-Spangled Heart
- Theresa from Tess Designs
- Tors from Girl meets Wolf
- Veronica from Veronica Darling
As for me, I'll be hangin' with Miss K.E.N. More, Miss Molly, my oven, and various kitchen implements as craft my way to a Happy Handmade Holiday (and try not to injure myself in the process!). You can follow my progress over at the Crafty Christmas Club. A word to those on my gift list - view at your own peril!
**It's even luckier that every single one of these ladies has a terrific sense of humour! Otherwise I'd be in pretty hot water likening them to my minions!