1. Going through my stash to create a palette and plan from things I already own.
2. Taking a look at my wardrobe and finding colours I love that are missing.
Everything in my mood board below is from my stash and that's something I'm quite happy about. I am participating in Katie's UFO/Stash Busting Project and want to keep on track with that.
Sapphire and periwinkle are two colours I really love but are missing from my wardrobe. I have some beautiful blue rose fabric and some blue and white striped seersucker that should help fill in these gaps. Hot pink is one of my very favourite colours and it always makes an appearance in my sewing plans whatever the season. I have been saving some yardage of Amy Butler's Pink Coriander for quite a while now and I have finally found the perfect project.
My goal is to make some garments that are in line with my existing plans, as well as some pretty mix and match pieces. I plan on sewing the following:
2. Vera's floral dress from Colette Patterns' Oolong
4. Pink wrap top from Simple Modern Sewing
5. Cream linen capris from Butterick 4552
Are you joining the challenge? What are you planning on making?
Lady Mary Crawley's flower show dress
Colette Patterns Jasmine Blouse
Marilyn Monroe's white capris
Colette Patterns Oolong
Amy Butler's Pink Coriander fabric
Cipria Patent Leather Molly Pump
Simple Modern Sewing
Jessie Burns and Norman Maclean in a River Runs Through It
Blue floral bouquet