Thursday, March 7, 2013

eShakti Vintage-Inspired Clothing

Source: eshakti.com via Sarah on Pinterest


I discovered eShakti just before Christmas when they gave me the opportunity to review a garment of my choice from their fall/winter collection.  I chose a warm and cozy shawl collar red knit dress which has been in heavy rotation since it arrived! I was singularly impressed with the quality of both the fabric and the construction.   What really grabbed my interest was the ability to customize any garment in their inventory to my needs!

Customization can be a scary concept as it instantly brings to mind a hefty price tag.  Not so with eShakti.  On any item, you tailor specific elements to suit your taste, such as the sleeves, neckline, and overall length.  Not an off-the-rack size?  You can order any garment to fit your specific measurements, too.  All for the very affordable price of  $7.50 US.


Source: eshakti.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Lucky me has been given another opportunity to review an item from their new Spring Collection.  Given my positive experience with my first dress,  I naturally jumped at the chance!  While I wait for my selected item to arrive (I'm keeping it a surprise!), you can enjoy 20% off any purchase with the discount code RHNESTNESN.  This code can be used on multiple orders and is valid until March 20, 2013. Did I mention when you create an account at eShakti, you receive a $25 gift certificate toward your purchase? 


 

Source: eshakti.com via Sarah on Pinterest



Disclaimer:  I received my first dress free of charge in order to review it on my blog.  I will also receive another garment free of charge from eShakti's spring collection in exchange for my review.  All opinions expressed are my own. I would not recommend anything to my readers without trying it myself first.

2 comments:

Miss Crayola Creepy said...

The top dress is so breathtaking!

poppykettle said...

Gorgeous dresses - especially the first two! Although, I'll forever be a sucker for a good ruffle ;)