Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sew Dolly Clackett Sponsor Spotlight: Berylune

(source)

Oh, Berylune! How you make me wish that I lived around the corner from you and not an ocean away!  As with all of our Sew Dolly Clackett sponsors, I was delighted when they were so eager to be involved.  Today I'd like to chat a bit more about them so you can get to know them better.

As some of you may know, Roisin teaches regularly at Berylune.  Her all-day classes leave the intermediate stitcher full of confidence and a completed Hazel dress.  The next class is on March 23rd, followed by June 1st and space is limited! Who wouldn't give their eye teeth to sew with Roisin herself?!

Roisin teaching at Berylune


In addition to learning to sew, Berylune offers diverse classes in screen printing, needle felting, and lampshade making!  With many sewing bloggers diving into needle arts, the Learn to Knit and Embroidery classes are sure to appeal. Knit and Natter is also offered which has made me pea-green with envy as my one knitting friend moved to Ottawa recently and I'm without a knitting group.

They have ample studio space stocked with all you need to complete your project and it can be used for a very affordable day rate.  My sewing space is in the basement and I would dearly love to spend some time sewing in their light-filled studio.  *sigh* 




Interested in visiting Berylune?  Be sure to check out their blog and their calendar of events!  Located in Leamington Spa, Berylune is an easy jaunt from Birmingham, London and the surrounding area.  It would be an ideal location for a sewing blogger meet up!  You can also rent Berylune for parties and I can see it being such a unique and pretty location for a sewing-themed bridal shower, can't you?

* * * * *
Get your Sew Dolly Clackett blog badge here.
Upload your completed Clackett-style dresses here.
Get some Dolly Clackett inspiration here and here.
Remember to use #sewdollyclackett when using social media.

No comments: