Friday, May 22, 2015

Sew Dolly Clackett Day


May 23, 2015 marks Roisin & Nic's first wedding anniversary and, coincidentally (despite Rule 39), the first anniversary of Sew Dolly Clackett.  Last year, hundreds of bloggers all over the world joined in and sewed their finest Clackett style frock in honour of Roisin's nuptials.  I am still blown away by the response to my humble gift.  Amazing!

On Sew Dolly Clackett Day I will be wearing my most Clackett-tastic frock and raising a glass of champagne (more likely Pommer's cider) in honour of Roisin and Nic.  Right now it's a contest between my Miami Vice dress or my Little Red Riding Anna.  Decisions, decisions.

* * * * *

Click here to read my Sew Dolly Clackett posts.
Click here to see the Sew Dolly Clackett Pinterest board for inspiration.

Upload your Sew Dolly Clackett Day photo to the Flickr group

4 comments:

Miss J said...

This is such a sweet idea! Not yet met Roisin, but have posted to her very well written blog and she seems just lovely, not to mention talented. I dress Dolly Clackett quite a bit as it happens her favorite style of dresses suits me to a T, if ony I had her shoe collection!

Might have to give this a go this year and join in. I'm off to get inspired by the Dolly pinterest page.
Have a great Bank Holiday weekend!

Allie Massey said...

So happy you're bringing this back for another year!

Sarah said...

Me, too! Roisin is a great person :)

Sarah said...

She is fantastic, isn't she?